✅Capacity: 1.8 l.
✅Material composition: contribution: 37% natural rubber; cover: 100% acrylic.
Spring or fall, summer or winter … Batman wanders the streets facing thugs and villains who want to take over the world. He is brave and relentless, which is why he always gives 100% of himself. However, when he returns to his headquarters, he needs a solid rest and relaxation to quickly regenerate and be able to step back into action when the city calls for help! Our super soft hot water bottle provides a great rest and relaxing experience. Superheroes love to cuddle too!
- The hot water bottle is in a soft, plush black cover. The cover has an opening at the back, which allows you to take out the hot water bottle.
- The hot water bottle cover is decorated with the Batman logo. This model will surely appeal to fans of the Batman series.
- A soft hot water bottle will be useful in every home! It will help warm up on cool autumn and winter evenings and create a cozy atmosphere.
- You can take it on a trip or winter holidays, to warm up after a day of skiing.
- It will make it easier to fall asleep in foreign places.
- You can use it during the occurrence of muscle aches. Just fill it with warm water and put it on a sore spot. Its warmth will relax your muscles and help you feel relieved.
- The hot water bottle can also be filled with cold water and so relieve pain associated with bruises, migraines, etc.
- The capacity of the hot water bottle is 1.8 liters.
A hot water bottle with Batman is a great gift idea for a man! Give him the best and make him feel like a superhero! By choosing a hot water bottle for a gift, you will show your concern for its health and well-being. Makes a great gift for Christmas, Boyfriend’s Day, Father’s Day or birthday.
Instructions for use – filling the hot water bottle:
- grasp the hot water bottle by the inlet neck
- hold the hot water bottle vertically
- slowly fill the hot water bottle with water up to about 2/3 of its capacity
- ATTENTION! DO NOT USE THE BOILER (max. Temperature is 60 degrees Celsius)
- squeeze out air slowly until water can be seen from the inlet
- screw the cap as far as it will go (DO NOT TURN)